Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions regarding our extermination services? Take a look at our comprehensive FAQ list.
- I recently began noticing droppings in and around my home. How do I identify which pest caused them?
These droppings could be due to a variety of pests in your neighbourhood. The best course of action is to call Vanquish Pest Control as soon as you begin observing droppings and damage around your property. We will assess the area to determine which pest is infesting your home. We are fully certified and highly knowledgeable in identifying pests and will work with you to select a treatment plan that have been tailored to your circumstances to help with your pest problem and reduce the probability of reoccurrence.
- What can your pest control services do that I cannot already do for myself?
While many DIY pest control solutions may help your situation, not all will provide you with lasting results, and some may exacerbate the issue further. We are professionally trained and certified in creating customizing pest control management and preventative services tailored to your needs with guaranteed results by utilizing products and techniques not accessible to unlicensed individuals.
- How long does it take after the initial pest control treatment to see results?
The length of time will vary on the severity and the type of infestation you are dealing with. However, clients generally begin seeing results within the next couple of days of our initial treatment.
- Will I be required to leave my home when you are performing your pest control services?
While it will be necessary to leave your property in case of treatment involving sprays or aerosol, you will not have to worry about leaving your homes if it is a rodent infestation. In the event that you should be required to leave your home, we will make sure to plan our services well in advance for your convenience.
- How do I know if I have a bed bug infestation?
Common signs that you may have a bed bug infestation in your home include:
- Blood stains scattered on your pillowcase and sheets.
- Itchiness and blisters on your skin.
- Dark posts are created by the bed bugs’ excrement on your sheets, clothes and walls surrounding your bedroom.
- Presence of eggshells or skin around your bed.
If either of the above-noted symptoms sounds familiar to you, call Vanquish Pest Control immediately. Bedbugs can reproduce at exponential rates and can infest your entire home if not caught early on.
- When should I call a professional exterminator?
It is always best to call a professional exterminator at the first signs of a pest infestation. Pay attention to the following symptoms that you may be experiencing:
- Droppings in and around your home or commercial property.
- Gnaw marks on the baseboards, walls, or produce.
- Hearing rodents run through the walls of your home or commercial property.
What pest control services do you offer?
Vanquish Pest Control offers to exterminate the following:
- Bed bugs
- Rats and mice
- Crawling insects, including spiders, ants, centipedes / millipedes, carpet beetles, silverfish, earwig, etc.
- Hornets / wasps
- Moths, fruit flies and other flying insects
Do you still have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at any time with any questions or concerns you may have. We will assist you as soon as possible.