Professional, Reliable & Licensed Fleas Extermination in Brampton
Vanquish Pest Control is the trusted and reputed company for Fleas Extermination in Brampton and neighboring areas. Our mission is to ensure that your surroundings – be they home or business – remain healthy and safe. Vanquish Pest Control is well-equipped to provide our clients with effective services that are tailored to their unique requirements. Whether private or commercial, our clients can rest assured knowing they are in good hands. We are so confident in the quality of our work that we will offer our clients a six-month guarantee. If any issues arise after the initial visit, we will keep coming back until it has been rectified.
Call us now for a Free Estimate!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
6 Months Warranty
Vanquish Pest Control are a high-quality and professional group of pest experts in Brampton offering quality assurance programs for unwanted pests. Our company also offers you the best quality Bed Bugs & Cockroach Extermination in Brampton and other Pest Control services at the most affordable prices.
To prevent or eliminate pest problems call us or request a quote for Free!
Call us @ 647-403-0456
Fleas are the tiny insects that are known to enter our homes due to contact with our domestic pets. The fleas are easily transmitted to humans once we come into contact with them. Unless the flea infestation is controlled in time, it is possible that they cause a lot of damage to both our pets as well as humans. In order to go for rapid removal solutions, one should choose professional service providers who are experienced in the job and provide the best quality of service when it comes to the extermination process.
Fleas are a scourge that humans and animals have been fighting for centuries now, and even today, in spite of the amount of urbanization and associated hygiene, fleas have managed to maintain their position as blood sucking parasites.
Dogs and cats are most associated with fleas, but without proper treatment and control, fleas can multiply quickly and start to become a major problem for you and your family as well.
Common signs of a fleas infestation include:
✅A dog or cat is constantly scratching, licking or biting itself
✅Hair loss on your pet
✅Red patches on your pet’s skin
✅Seeing live fleas on your pets or jumping around in the carpet
Our pest control professionals undertake regular training to keep them updated about the professional products and flea removal and control methods. We offer our services to Brampton, Toronto and all around the Southern Ontario for both residential and commercial properties.
How to Identify the Fleas?
- Fleas are dark brown in colour
- They have a flat, hard body structure
- Fleas are a wingless parasite and cannot fly but can take long jump easily
- Their size is between 1/16 to 1/8 inches
- up to about 3 mm long
- shiny, reddish brown in colour
- covered in microscopic hairs
- thin and flattened bodies allows them to move freely through the fur and feathers of their host animals
- use sharp claws to anchor themselves to their host
- mouthparts are adapted for piercing skin and sucking blood
- highly developed hind legs are developed for jumping
- use a protein called resilin, stored up and helps them jump up to 7” vertically
Fleas Reproductive Habits
- fleas lay eggs which fall to the ground and drop into cracks in the floor, carpets, rugs and bedding
- flea eggs hatch within two days
- flea larvae feed on the fecal droppings of adults
- Larvae emerge from the egg in search of organic material of any kind
- larvae go through four life cycles
- Fleas are blind and will avoid sunlight
- prefer dark and humid places where they thrive
How do I know if I have a flea infestation in my home near Toronto, ON?
- seeing fleas hopping on carpets drapery and other furniture
- inspect your pet’s fur
- pull back pet fur and look for multiple dots on their groin and armpit areas
- if your pet is scratching or grooming excessively, check for fleas
Other signs include bite marks and irritation on humans as well as faecal dropping which resemble coarse black pepper found on couches and in beds and pet beds.
How did fleas get into my home?
- fleas enter the home in the fur and on the body of your pets
- cats and dogs will track them in on their fur from outdoors
- fleas may enter the home when the host they are feeding on is no longer available
- if racoons are nesting in or around your house, or if rodents have infested a wall void fleas may spread to the humans and pets in the rest of the home
What do Fleas Eat?
- adult fleas feed on blood
- draw blood from animals
- live in the hair or fur of dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, rats, mice, racoons and other domesticated and wild animals.
- flea larvae feed on the fecal droppings of adult fleas,
- fleas may transmit disease through their droppings
How Serious are Fleas?
- fleas act as vectors of a number viral and bacterial infections
- fleas can carry typhus and bubonic plague
- cat fleas spread disease such as typhus through fecal matter.
Our Pest Control & Fleas Extermination in Brampton
Our team at Brampton Extermination is a specialized pest control and extermination service provider. We have the best techniques in place, which allows us to provide the best services to our clients. The team of exterminators at our organization are licensed and insured and we adopt methodologies that are top-notch providing guaranteed results. We serve the regions of Brampton, and throughout Southern Ontario and ensure to provide services that are highly superior.
If you have seen any of these signs of fleas in your home or on your pets, the time to treat them is now. If you need flea control in Toronto, contact Vanquish Pest Control. Our friendly staff and experienced technicians will work with you to take care of your pest problems as soon as possible.